Links of the week
- How fostering can fail to improve children's lives - the case of unnecessary criminalisation in California's shelters of abused and neglected children
- The downside of summer holidays - disadvantaged children being threatened by abuse, neglect and hunger
- The very nature of grooming leads to child sexual exploitation being 'woefully underreported', warns NSPCC
- Support may improve vulnerable children's life outcomes, research from New Zealand shows.
- Special - New BBC drama “Three Girls”, tells the true story of a gang of men who repeatedly groomed, raped and trafficked young girls in Rochdale between 2008 and 2012