Links of the week
- 21 children in Wales 'potential victims of exploitation', Barnardo's Cymru highlights to mark International Missing Children's Day (May 25th)
- A child goes missing in the UK every three minutes, with one in five being at the risk of sexual exploitation, Missing Kids UK statistics reveal
- "..human trafficking isn't back or white - it's everything in between."
- A common approach to child protection practice across Europe is under development to allow social workers from different countries to learn from each other
- Is a faster kinship care system the solution? Scotland's Local Authorities have set targets to accelerate the process of approving potential carers within the extended families of vulnerable children