Links of the week
- Children, being approached outside school gates and on social media, are targeted by criminals to act as money mules, police warns
- 4 million children live in poverty and 400,000 don't have their own beds, a new report by charity Buttle UK shockingly reports
- 140,000 children, who considered being in need of help due to neglect or abuse, did not receive any support as they did not meet the statutory criteria in 2015-16!
- Growing up with same-sex parents is no different to being raised by a mother and a father when it comes to a child’s gender identity, researchers have found
- Reports of child neglect in the UK increased by more than 60% in the last five years, NSPCC reveals