Links of the week
- 17 councils have just received a funding boost of £3.4 millions to join forces and form 5 new Regional Adoption Agencies.
- The shocking number of children in care who won't get adopted in Coventry and Warwickshire.
- Support is falling short for vulnerable older teenagers, as problems do not magically disappear when children turn 18.
- Changes to asylum rules that would reunite hundreds of child refugees with their families are a step closer.
- Austerity will have cast an extra 1.5m children into poverty by 2021, and lone-parents, disabled children and ethnic minorities will be among worst- hit, says EHRC.
- Special: 13 Heartwarming Photos Of Children Getting Adopted